Ten Ways to keep your dog, cat, or other pet healthy and cancer-free
If you have a dog, cat, or other pet, remember that prevention is the best medicine there is.
1. Make sure your pet gets plenty of exercise.
2. Provide your dog, cat, or other pet with a healthy diet that is free of chemical additives and preservatives.
3. Give your pet plenty of fresh water.
4. Keep your home and your pet's environment free of second-hand smoke.
5. Use natural cleaning products rather than abrasive and potentially toxic chemical cleaners.
6. Avoid using pesticides and other lawn chemicals where your pet may walk or play.
8. Keep your pet up-to-date on vaccinations if advised by your vet.
9. Respond quickly when your dog, cat, or other pet displays unusual behavior, an unusual disposition, or appears to gain or lose a noticeable amount of weight.
10. Shower your pet with love and affection.
Some pet owners choose to administer a daily supplement such as essiac tea to build the immune system and cleanse toxins from the animal's body.