Many people call asking for help with essiac tea and horses. Many health conditions that horses suffer from can be potentially improved by administering essiac to a horse. Just like people--a horse has all sorts of internal organs that potentially could benefit from giving the body a boost in the detox process. In addition, essiac tea can provide a much-needed immune system boost to some animals. The best thing about using essiac on a horse is the fact that side effects are virtually non-existent. Consider joining the many thousands of people who give essiac to their horses and love the results.
The suggested dose of essiac for a horse is 6 oz. of brewed essiac three times per day. This tea is very easy to make. All you need to do is brew a gallon of tea once per week. The herbs come already mixed and and the brewing process takes just ten minutes. Please leave the powdered herb sediment in the mixture. Do not strain it. Stir the mixture before pouring each dose. The tea is stored in a refrigerator and is taken cold. The herbs can be stored in a cool, dark place. There are no additives or preservatives in the essiac herbs.
Essiac Tea's Potential Benefits...
1. Increases the production of antibodies that will help fight disease.
2. Protects cells against free radicals.
3. Strengthens muscles.
4. Improves the function of organs and tissues.
5. Assists in removing toxic accumulation in the body, partly by facilitating colon health and encouraging healthy elimination.
6. Strengthens bones.
7. Strengthens lungs.
8. Increases the flexibility of the muscles and joints.
9. Can reduce or purge the body of abnormal growths and tumors that may develop in your animal, whether they be cancerous or benign.
10. Normalizes appetite.
This tea works on the long-term. Please commit to six months of continuous usage before deciding whether it's worth continuing.
No side effects have been reported when using essiac tea for horses. You may notice an increased frequency of stool which is a positive effect. This effect typically lasts only a few days. Of course, monitor your animal's response. This is a tremendously safe product and has been used for many decades.