Get Healthy By Following This Lifestyle
You'll dramatically reduce the amount of illness and disease you suffer from, and when you do get sick you'll get well much faster if you follow this time-tested advice.
1. Consume a nutritious, well-balanced diet.
2. Drink at least 64 oz. of fresh spring or distilled water each day.
3. Get sufficient rest. You should be able to wake up naturally without an alarm clock. It's best to go to bed early and rise early (approximately 10pm bedtime and up at 6am).
4. Get plenty of exercise. For exercise tips, visit this page. The advice is applicable to both gym and home workouts, although many people prefer the ease and convenience of exercising at home or outdoors.
Home Exercise Coach
5. Avoid putting unnecessary chemicals into your body. This includes both prescription and over-the-counter drugs, additives and preservatives in processed foods, and artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. Organic food may be a wise investment in your health. At the very least, shop the perimeter of the grocery store. The more natural the food is, the better. Try to eat things that are still the way they are found in nature: i.e. apples are better than bottled apple sauce, which is better than commercial apple juice. Try herbal remedies before drugs whenever possible.
6. Consider supplementing your diet with vitamins, minerals, and herbs that may benefit you. Check out this webpage for supplement advice and recommendations: Nutritional Supplement Bible
Info site offering commentary on dietary supplements & natural health. Learn the differences between various nutritional supplements, herbal supplements, & sports nutritional supplement products.
If you're looking for the best place to purchase other dietary supplements besides essiac tea, we recommend Swanson Health Products. They have the best reputation for quality and value in the supplement industry. Here are some special deals through Swanson Health Products:
On Sale Now! Save up to 50% off select items
7. Use a detoxification regimen from time to time. Many people use essiac tea for detoxification.