There are so many options when looking at essiac. How do you know if it's best to buy bottled essiac or essiac herbs that you brew yourself? We will explain here.
Bottled Essiac: the Pros
1. There is no work at all!
2. You know you won't 'mess it up.'
Bottled Essiac: the Cons
1. It can cost up to 40 times the cost per serving of essiac herbs that you brew yourself.
2. You have to buy more every week or so.
3. You have to have enough refrigerator space to store it.
4. You might have to drive many miles to find a store that carries it.
5. You might have to pay a huge amount of shipping charge to have it shipped to you.
6. Most brands have preservatives added which might be unhealthy.
Essiac Herbs you brew: the Pros
1. There are no preservatives necessary or used.
2. You are sure that the tea is fresh
3. The cost is affordable enough that almost anyone can easily afford to take the essiac for six months or longer.
4. A year's worth of herbs can be ordered and stored, meaning you don't have to worry about running out and having to go out and buy more on a regular basis.
Essiac Herbs you brew: the Cons
1. It takes 10 minutes once every two weeks to brew--even though this is so little time, it still takes longer than bottled essiac to prepare.
2. If you don't follow the directions closely you might prepare the essiac incorrectly. However, the directions are very simple so this should not be a problem for most.
After reviewing the pros and cons of each type, it should be apparently for most everyone that essiac herbs you brew yourself are really ideal.Click here to order essiac herbs