The herbs in essiac tea have effects on the body that improve the immune system's functioning and improve general health and well-being.
Essiac tea is a versatile herbal supplement used by many people for all-around health and well-being.
Video about Rene Caisse and Essiac
Here are some of the reported effects of the blend of eight herbs that make up essiac tea:
1. Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning--this has important implications for detoxification of the body.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Essiac tea promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fattytoxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Essiac tea assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelinsheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues (especiallythose surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygenlevel in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed.
20. Essiac tea converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid deliveredto the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gallbladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against free radical damage.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
29. Essiac tea increases energy along with an improved sense of well being.
That's a lot of information. What are essiac tea's primary actions?
It appears that essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system, all act to restore the body to a level to where it is able to better defeat the illness using it's own resources.
In other words, essiac rebuilds the immune system and improves the illness-defeatingability of the body so that the body can rid itself of the illness.
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem, including cancer. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a treatment method you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts in the alternative treatment world as well as actual users of essiac. We believe that our formula is the most effective essiac formula being sold in the world. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.