Adding Cat's Claw to Essiac Tea is a Marketing Ploy
Cat's Claw is not a bad herb. But it's not necessary when it comes to the genuine essiac tea formula.
Many companies have taken to adding cat's claw to essiac tea in an attempt to lure customers and jack up the price. More is always better, right?
When it comes to essiac tea, your best bet is to stick to the formula Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch found worked best in their research on the product at the Brusch Medical Research Center from the years of 1959 through 1967.
Don't fall for paying more for something just because it's got Cat's Claw added to the essiac. To be honest, I would avoid anything that alters the original formula. If you would like to take Cat's Claw on the side, you may. But don't order essiac tea that has cat's claw added in. You are taking a big risk that you're no longer getting the original formula, since the proportion of each ingredient is unknown.
Pour yourself a cup of pure, unadulterated essiac tea for best results.
***We use the entire sheep sorrel plant, including the roots, in our formula!***
Essiac Tea's Benefits
Here is a list of 30 of the most commonly reported benefits of essiac tea, all without adding cat's claw to the mix:
- Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in organs such as the artery walls, heart, kidneys and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels.
- Destroys parasites.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and body tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues to prevent edema.
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat cells, lymph system, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Regulates the body's pH.
- Dissolves and expels excess mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assists the liver in producing lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath that forms around nerves.
- Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production and strengthens the cells, helping to prevent anemia.
- Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissues.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated. In this way, cells are cleansed and nourished with needed nutrients.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Essiac regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall
bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against unwanted toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against the damaging effects of radiation and X-ray.
- Relieves pain and decreases inflammation.
- Speeds up wound healing.
- Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland.
- Protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
- Adjust the taste buds to appreciate more healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
- Increases energy and creates an improved sense of well being.
- Absorbs toxins in the bowel.
Essiac tea does a body good.
Wow, what a list. Could you summarize the benefits of essiac for me?
Essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. All of these thing act to restore the body to a condition in which it is able to better defeat the illness using its own resources. Cat's claw is also good for the immune system, but since essiac tea already has that covered, using it is redundant.
Essiac rebuilds the immune system and improves the illness-defeating ability of the body so that the body can rid itself of the illness. How neat is that?!
All of this that sounds great. Is there a list of health conditions that may benefit from a boosted immune system and/or full body detox?
Yes! Check out our list of conditions that benefit from a boosted immune system and/or full body detox here. You can get all of these benefits without needing to add cat's claw.
Purchase your own supply of essiac tea today. It's the same essiac Rene Caisse used.
Essiac tea takes just 10 minutes to prepare once every two weeks. It costs less than 75 cents per day to use.
Click here to order our most popular size of essiac: the six month supply at aggressive/improvement of health dose for $164.97. It lasts 9 months at the maintenance dose.
If you'd rather start with a smaller supply of essiac, you can purchase it here for $58.27. This lasts two months at the aggressive/improvement of health dose, or three months at the maintenance dose.
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a product you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts as well as actual users of essiac. We believe that our formula is the best essiac formula being sold in the world. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.
Sign up for our Newsletter and Get Your Free Gift Now
We promise that we will never use your contact information for purpose other than to send you the Newsletters. You will maintain the right to unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time. We never share your information with third parties.