Purchasing essiac tea wholesale is a great choice if you operate a website or a health food store or you're a practitioner. If you are in the market for an essiac wholesale supplier, you want to make sure of these five things:
1. That the essiac is the correct formula.
2. That the quality and purity of the herbs is good and consistent.
3. That the company is always stocked with a fresh supply.
4. That the company is responsive to your needs as a re-seller.
5. That the wholesale pricing is low enough that you can make a solid profit.
You have a few options of how to resell essiac. You can:
1. Purchase bulk bags of essiac from us, re-package it yourself however you like, and sell it in individual quantities to customers.
2. You can purchase retail-ready, pre-packaged and labeled from us at wholesale pricing and resell it to individuals.
3. You can act as an "essiac broker" and sell either bulk essiac or retail-ready packaged essiac to health food stores, keeping a percentage for yourself. You do not need to carry any inventory to take advantage of this opportunity.
Typical retail markup is going to be 300-400% of your wholesale price, depending on region. This enables you to sell essiac at a fair profit, all the while offering your customers an affordable solution to their essiac needs. Since essiac is generally a more affordable product than a lot of other products in it's category, everyone is happy.
Nov 04, 20 10:19 AM
The topic of sheep sorrel percentage in essiac has been one of hot debate, more so lately than ever before. We have the facts for you here.
May 04, 20 06:18 PM
This essiac tea and CBD bundle can help you save money while enjoying the benefit of both of these compounds.
Apr 29, 20 01:53 PM
We have authentic essiac which is an improvement on the "original essiac." Our eight herb formula is the one that Dr. Brusch found worked best when he studied essiac over an eight year period.