|site search by freefind|
Essiac tea is a versatile herbal supplement used by many people for all-around health and well-being.
***We use the entire sheep sorrel plant, including the roots, in our formula!***
1. Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidneys and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by converting sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the entire body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning - this has important implications for detoxification of the body.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and body tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, therefore making them less vulnerable to stress or stress-related injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues to prevent edema (otherwise known as fluid buildup).
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat cells, lymph system, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Regulates the body's pH
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling excess mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys as nature intended.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath that forms around nerves.
14. Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production and strengthens the cells, helping to prevent anemia.
18. Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissues.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated. In this way, cells are cleansed and nourished with needed nutrients.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Essiac regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against unwanted toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against the potentially damaging effects of radiation and X-ray.
23. Relieves pain and decreases inflammation.
24. Speeds up wound healing by helping regenerate the cells in the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy and creates an improved sense of well being.
30. Absorbs toxins in the bowel.
It appears that essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. All of these thing act to restore the body to a condition in which it is able to better defeat the illness using its own resources.
If you'd rather start with a smaller supply, you can purchase it here for $53.27. This lasts two months at the aggressive/improvement of health dose, or three months at the maintenance dose.
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a product you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts as well as actual users of essiac. We believe that our formula is the best essiac formula being sold in the world. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.