The Herbs in Our Organic Essiac Tea May Have Effects on the Body That Improve the Immune System's Functioning and Improve General Health and Well-Being.
Essiac tea is a versatile herbal supplement used by many people for all-around health and well-being. It works primarily on the digestive system as well as the liver, cleansing those organs to allow your body to better maintain health on it's own - just as nature intended.
***We use the entire sheep sorrel plant, including the roots, in our formula!***
Essiac Tea's Benefits
Here is a list of 30 of the most commonly reported benefits of essiac tea:
- Prevents the buildup of fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidneys and liver.
- Regulates cholesterol levels by converting sugar and fat into energy.
- Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the entire body.
- Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning - this has important implications for detoxification of the body.
- Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and body tissues.
- Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, therefore making them less vulnerable to stress or stress-related injuries.
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues to prevent edema (otherwise known as fluid buildup).
- Removes toxic accumulations in the fat cells, lymph system, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
- Regulates the body's pH.
- Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling excess mucus.
- Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys as nature intended.
- Assists the liver in producing lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath that forms around nerves.
- Reduces heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially
those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
- Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purifies the blood.
- Increases red cell production and strengthens the cells, helping to prevent anemia.
- Increases the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissues.
- Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated. In this way, cells are cleansed and nourished with needed nutrients.
- Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Essiac regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall
bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
- Protects against unwanted toxins entering the brain.
- Protects the body against the potentially damaging effects of radiation and X-ray.
- Relieves pain and decreases inflammation.
- Speeds up wound healing by helping regenerate the cells in the damaged area.
- Increases the production of antibodies such as lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
- Protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
- Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
- Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
- Increases energy and creates an improved sense of well being.
- Absorbs toxins in the bowel.
Essiac tea does a body good.
That's a lot of information. What are essiac tea's primary actions?
It appears that essiac tea's primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. All of these thing act to restore the body to a condition in which it is able to better defeat the illness using its own resources.
In other words, essiac rebuilds the immune system and improves the illness-defeating ability of the body so that the body can rid itself of the illness.
All that sounds great. Is there a list of health conditions that may benefit from a boosted immune system and/or full body detox?
Yes! Check out our list of conditions that benefit from a boosted immune system and/or full body detox here.
Purchase your own supply of essiac tea today. It's the same essiac Rene Caisse used.
Essiac tea takes just 10 minutes to prepare once every two weeks. It costs less than 75 cents per day to use.
Click here for our most popular size of essiac: the six month supply at aggressive/improvement of health dose. It lasts 9 months at the maintenance dose.
If you'd rather start with a smaller supply, you can purchase it here for $53.27. This lasts two months at the aggressive/improvement of health dose, or three months at the maintenance dose.
Not Quite Ready to Order? Get Your Free Essiac Tea Users Guide
This guide will help you learn the ins and outs of essiac tea in a snap!
Disclaimer: Essiac is not FDA tested and has not been FDA approved as a treatment or cure for any health problem. We do not represent it as such on this site. You must determine whether essiac is a product you should pursue. We have provided accounts and descriptions that represent the opinions of a variety of experts as well as actual users of essiac. We believe that our formula is the best essiac formula being sold in the world. However, we do not endorse anything on this site as medical fact.