|site search by freefind|
There are several reasons why brewing small batches of essiac may be best for you. Sometimes it's the fact that a vacation is coming and you don't want it to spoil. Other times you might want to clear up some space in your fridge. No matter the reason, we will teach you how to do it below.
First, decide whether you want to make 1 Quart of Essiac Tea or 1 Pint.
Steps 1 and 2 will vary depending on how much tea you wish to brew at once. Steps 3 thru 5 of these instructions are the same regardless of your size brew.
1. Bring 33 oz. of spring water to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
2. Add 1 oz. (28.25 grams) of the essiac herbs blend. Please weigh your herbs on a kitchen scale to ensure you have the correct amount (A very rough approximation of 1 oz. herbs in dry weight is a rounded 1/4 cup dry measurement cup). Click here to see our list of recommended essiac tea supplies.
1. Bring 17 oz. of spring water to a boil.
2. Add 1/2 oz. (14g) of the essiac herbs blend. Please weigh your herbs on a kitchen scale to ensure you have the correct amount (A very rough approximation is 1/8 cup if you use a dry measurement cup).
3. Simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover the pan partially to reduce evaporation.
4. Turn the heat off, cover the pan, and leave the mixture sitting at room temperature for twelve hours.
5. The following day, stir the tea and funnel into a clean spring water gallon container. Refrigerate.
It is not recommended to strain the herbs. The herbs increase the efficacy level of the tea--it's best to leave them in the tea. Since they are powdered herbs, this is perfectly safe and healthy.
Shake the container vigorously or stir with a large wooden spoon before pouring the dosages. Do not brew essiac tea more than two weeks ahead: after that, spoilage may result and the tea may not be as effective.
May 04, 20 06:18 PM
This essiac tea and CBD bundle can help you save money while enjoying the benefit of both of these compounds.
Apr 29, 20 01:53 PM
We have authentic essiac which is an improvement on the "original essiac." Our eight herb formula is the one that Dr. Brusch found worked best when he studied essiac over an eight year period.
May 09, 19 01:17 PM
Check our our ultimate CBD. CBD makes a great complement to essiac.